Strickland Consulting Group, Inc.
Founded in 1988, Strickland Consulting Group, Inc. has a company philosophy that revolves around: (1) providing the best available product to the client, (2) advising and assisting the client in using their systems most effectively, and (3) providing management consulting service and support beyond expectation.
Strickland Consulting Group specializes in accounting distribution and manufacturing software packages for businesses that want to upgrade or right size their accounting system. With Sage MAS 200 and Sage MAS90, the most advanced accounting information system for the middle market today, Strickland Consulting Group aids its clients in implementing the right accounting software solution for their specific environment.
Once the client selects the appropriate software modules, Strickland Consulting Group assures the system is fully operational from initial start up through expert training, on-site assistance, telephone and modem support services.
Strickland Consulting Group targets two key markets:
· Large businesses that are migrating from a minicomputer to a LAN-based or Client Server solution.
· Small to medium-size businesses that are upgrading from a "low-end", entry level accounting package to a "middle-market", LAN-based package.
The # 1 Value-Added Reseller in Central Florida, Strickland Consulting Group specializes in accounting and business management software for Windows 2000, Windows NT, Novell, and Windows. The company’s expertise crosses many industries including wholesale distribution, manufacturing, service, and construction.
Why Strickland Consulting?
· Strickland Consulting Group is a growing company with increases in staff every year. Our staff includes accounting and computer systems professionals, who have the expertise to determine the client’s unique business requirements and to recommend the appropriate accounting software solution. We offer implementation, expert training and timely support to complete the turnkey solution.
· Strickland Consulting Group is one of the most respected Sage MAS 90 Sage MAS 200 consultants and resellers for Sage Software. Our consultants have over 14 years of experience with Sage MAS 90. We have an extensive background in automated accounting and information systems, including manufacturing, distribution, service management, job cost accounting, and automating operations management. In addition to advising client companies, Strickland Consulting Group is a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Our staff has served as an instructor for State and National CPA Associations teaching subjects such as Information Systems Implementation, Windows Optimization and Support, Microsoft Access, Network Administration as well as a speaker at the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts National Convention on Automation.
· Strickland Consulting Group has numerous clients throughout Central and South Florida in many different industries. We are the #1 Value-Added-Reseller in the region and we invite you to call our clients and confirm our excellent service.
· Our corporate offices are located in Orlando and Cocoa Beach. This allows us to better service our clients in Florida in a timely manner.
Putting our clients’ needs first, we continue to abide by our mission statement: We are committed to providing exceptional accounting information systems and services, while building a lasting relationship to improve the success of our partners.
Orlando and Cocoa Postal address
1289 Turnberry Court
Rockledge, FL 32955
Sage Software, the Sage Software logos, and the Sage Software product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc., or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are property of their respective owner.