Sage MAS 90 Accounting
Sage MAS 90 is a 32-bit manufacturing, distribution, job cost and core accounting software package used and recommended by more accountants than any other software.
Sage MAS 90 and 200 Features
Here are just a few reasons why so many companies run their businesses on Sage MAS 90:
· Extensive core feature sets in each module, expandable with user-defined fields, automated data import and export, and hundreds of third party add-ons available from master developers.
· Platform flexibility: Sage MAS 90 is available for Windows 2003, NT, XP and NetWare networks. A Windows 95 single-user version is also available.
· Client/server version: Sage MAS 200 client/server uses the latest thin-client architecture to deliver high-speed performance across the Internet or via a dial-up connection.
· Industrial strength reporting: Three built-in report writers, including the industry standard Crystal Reports , deliver information in the format you need. You can also access Sage MAS 90 data via ODBC with the reporting tool of your choice.
· Adaptability: With e-commerce solutions and Microsoft SQL Server versions coming in 1999, Sage MAS 90 continues to prove its adaptability to new technologies, helping to assure you of a solution that will keep you competitive as your business and your industry evolve.
Sage Software, the Sage Software logos, and the Sage Software product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc., or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are property of their respective owner.